Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sweet Baby Alaina

We have started feeding Alaina rice cereal - usually in the evening because I forget about it until then :) And I mix up about 3 ounces of it and feed her with a spoon until she gets tired of that ( or I get tired of it) and then I put it in a bottle and give her the rest. I just can't see pouring out all that "liquid gold". (you can also almost see my new haircut in this pic. yes, I chopped it off again!)
And as you can see, she really, REALLY likes it and it knocks her out.

Alaina's daddy did this to her. She is in Lucy's dog bed with Lucy's toys. Of course they are all new from Christmas. Chris was playing with her and thought this was hilarious. I would have to agree....hehehehe

The other kids????? Oh, yeah they are still around here.......we are ALL counting the minutes until school starts back on Monday!

3 comments:

Wildman Crue said...

Wow...she is sooooo cute...ok so havent talked to you in a while...and hey...i now have a blogspot..if i can figure out how to use it we are doing great...wildmanbunch.blogspot.com..there is a surprise on there for ya!

Wildman Crue said...

We do not know...we went in to find out but the baby was stubborn and wouldnt budge its legs...so we will just wait till next time...I knew that Stephie war prego too...Britt too???

Wagner Family said...

Precious family! I saw you on Britt's and had to say hi. I'm in NC too now! (Small world!) Hope you guys had a great Christmas!