Friday, January 30, 2009

Update...

Just an update to let everyone know what's been going on here - Emily had her school's 2nd 9 weeks award ceremony today and she received awards for perfect attendance and for being on the principal's list (straight A's). I can't find my camera or I would be posting the pics from the ceremony. Maybe later...

Also, Chris is leaving on Feb 19th for 6 weeks to go to NCO (non commissioned officer) academy in Montgomery, Alabama. He has to go to this before he will be eligible to promote again. We still haven't heard about our next asssignment, but hopefully good news will be coming soon! We do know that no matter what we will be moving from here sometime between October and Dec of this year....to somewhere!

We have had someone that we know say that they are interested in buying our house as a rental property and letting us rent it until we move, so please pray about that. This is a MAJOR source of stress for me because until this came up I had no idea how we were going to sell this house. The market here has gone down drastically in the last 3 months and our house is now worth less that we paid for it 3 years ago. Which makes it hard to sell and pay realtor fees and everything else. Anyway, they say that God will give you even better than you ask for and since we were only asking to sell it (knowing we would have to shell out at least $5000 out of pocket to do so) and now this has come along, I would have to agree. But we will continue to pray about it and see what He brings.

When I find my camera I will post some pics of the kids sometime this weekend....maybe!

1 comment:

Wagner Family said...

I feel you pain on the housing market--we lost bad in Austin and we're struggling trying to get a home right now. I know they say it's a great time to buy, but it's scary to sign up with the uncertainty here.