Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just wanted to let you all know that Alaina went to the doctor today for her 1 month well baby checkup. She is doing wonderfully and apparently there are no concerns about her getting enough to eat. She weighed in at 10 pounds 13 ounces and 24 inches long. She has grown almost 5 inches in length and about 3 inches around her head. Jenna only weighed 9lbs 1oz at this age and we thought she was a chunk! Alaina has almost grown out of her 0-3 months clothes already! I can practically see her growing. She is starting to smile at us alot more. Usually at her Daddy and surprisingly not yet at any of the other kids. She just looks at them kind of like, " What in the world are you and what are you going to do to me???" She is still not sleeping for very long stretches at night....gotta keep eating to keep that weight up you know. But occasionally she will go for 4 hours or so. I am getting pretty tired since I get no nap during the day, but I know that the light at the end of the tunnel is coming and I am actually enjoying the quiet time we have together at night.

No comments: