Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Awww...Baby Awaina is sooooo Adooorable!!!

The kids are all so in love with Alaina. She has yet to show any signs of feeling the same, but I am sure it won't be long. CJ is probably the most in love with her. And he is really good with her. He wants to help with everything and if she even wimpers he dashes off to get a toy to show her and make her happy. He calls her "Baby Awaina" and is always saying how adorable she is and calling her "pretty girl". Jenna and Emily love Alaina too, but Emily is at school all day and has ballet and too many other things going on to have much time for the baby, and Jenna still doesn't quite understand how to act around her. She is a little too loud and a little to crazy for my taste - and Alaina's too! But she definetly loves her and always calls her "my baby". As in "I want to hold my baby", and "Are you going to feed/change my baby?" It is really cute! Alaina should always feel loved, never be lonely and never be bored!





No comments: