Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Getting Ready for Alaina






Well, we are all set up to go to the hospital tonight to start the induction and get baby Alaina here. We have her room all ready to go (even though she won't be in it for a while - that's where Granny is staying). And I finally finished her quilt. I have made quilts for all my babies, but this is the first one that did all the work on. I usually pay someone to put the back on it after I make the top (this is usually my aunt Twila). But this time I did it all myself and it actually turned out very well. You will see pics of it in the hospital pics of Alaina when she arrives. It is already packed away and ready to go so I don't have any pics of it.

Granny should have a fun time taking care of the kids while Chris and I are at the hospital. Jenna loves her and loves to play with her, but won't let her change her pull up or bathe her or dress her and is really in to having melt downs right now. I hope they all do allright....we'll see. Next posting will have pics and info of baby Alaina. Please pray for God's protection and safety for us all.

2 comments:

Stephanie McClure said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Alaina's room is beautiful as I know she will be. I can't wait to see her.

Love you,
Steph.

Christi said...

YIPPEE...I will be waiting by this computer for the first shots of our sweet baby! I love you guys so much and wish I was there!!!