Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Emily's First Day of 1st Grade





Emily had her first day of first grade yesterday and she said it was, "So much fun!!!" She was really anxious about it before, but had a wonderufl day and one of her girl friends from her class last year is in her class this year so that helps alot I think.

Alaina is doing well.....lots of eating, sleeping and pooping! She is the first baby that I have had that will go right back to sleep -IN THE CRADLE!- at night after her feedings. It is so wonderful to get to sleep in my own bed!

2 comments:

Stephanie McClure said...

Alaina is a doll!! She is beautiful. Emily looked so cute the first day. I hope you are all doing well.

Love you,
Steph.

Terra said...

Alaina is precious! I think she looks like you, Angie! Glad you're all doing well...keeping up with you through Christi & Brenda! I'm glad you have a blog now! Also...Emily looked really cute on her first day! Take care...I'm sure you're staying pretty busy!